Allen and Mike get together on Memorial Day to discuss a few articles from around the Agile web. The tour touches on the “Sufficient Design” discussion, whether the term “refactoring” is already dead, and whether certifications are good, irrelevant, evil, or all of the above.
- Joshua Kerievsky – Sufficient Design
- Joshua Kerievsky – When Sufficient Design Means Poor Design
- Ron Jeffries – Quality vs Speed? I Don’t Think So!
- Robert C. Martin – Sufficient Design means Damned Good Design
- Steven Ropa – Refactoring: You keep using that word…
- Naresh Jain – I know TDD coz…
- Naresh Jain – Social Credibility: Alternatives to Certification?
- Chet Hendrickson – One More Arrow In Our Quiver
- Ron Jeffries – Certified, Heard About It, Done It … Expert
- Bob Martin – Certification: Don’t Waste Your Time!