Ed Gannan joins Allen and Mike for a discussion of Quality Assurance in an Agile environment. Topics include:
- Teams, not just testers provide for QA
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development
- Who should test the system?
- It’s about transparency
- Types of tests
- Testers are failed developers. Not.
- Dean Leffingwell’s in-progress Agile Requirements (chapter 10 on acceptance testing is available for download)
- Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory
- Spring Roo 1.0
- Google Apps Standard Edition (formerly Google Apps for My Domain)
- HTC Hero (Ed’s new phone)