:agile, continuous testing, infinitest, tdd
- What is continuous testing (CT)? What are the benefits?
- Can’t you just run the tests manually? Do you still have to run tests manually?
- The history and future of Infinitest.
- The pitfalls of CT.
- The future of CT and how it’s changing testing.
- Test selection and prioritization in Infinitest.
- Using Infinitest with non-optimal unit tests.
- The adoption curve for Infinitest.
- Infinitest: http://infinitest.org
- Original CT project at MIT: http://groups.csail.mit.edu/pag/continuoustesting/
- Ben’s blog: http://benrady.com
- Ben’s twitter: @benrady
1 comment for this entry: